Standard DIY Sock Monkey Making Kit - Classic Monkey(contains wool)
!Allergy Warning: Contains Wool!
"When Life Socks, Make Monkeys"
♡ Go bananas! Sew your own sew cute sock monkey without a sewing machine or glue!! **All Prices are in USD**
This kit is designed for individuals that already have some crafting supplies at home - like stuffing, pins, and scissors and don't require any of the fun stuff included in our other kits - like a birth certificate, stickers, and fun suitcase boxes.
Pre-sewn and Cut Socks - for the monkey body and parts (contains wool in this kit!)
- Needle - careful, it's sharp!
- Regular Thread - for sewing parts together
- Embroidery Floss - for creating the face detailing and attaching the eyes
- Real Wooden Pair of Buttons - for the eyes
- Instructions - so you can read how to make a sew cute sock monkey with our pre-cut and sewn pieces, and sew you end up with a monkey and not a funny-looking monster (I mean, you can do that too! I've seen some funny sock creatures made with our monkey kits!)
- Birth Certificate - Take note of your monkey's birth and who made it with our Sew Cute Sock Monkey Birth Certificate :)
- A SURPRISE GIFT - I love including little gifts and extras and would love to give you something to make your monkey special - maybe some stickers, a discount code, some funky buttons to add to your monkey, or a pair of buttons to have different eyes. We'll surprise you! Who doesn't love a surprise? If you're really hoping for something special for a friend or something, just send us a message at info@SewCuteSockMonkeys.com
What you will Need:
- Scissors or Clippers - to cut thread
Monkey Guts! i.e. Stuffing or Padding - you can use an old pillow or old stuffed animal for this
Hands - it might be a bit difficult to sew just using your feet (or tail)
- Kindness and Patience - sock monkeys are unique, just like you, and deserve all the love even if they don't turn out "perfect". Some parts can be challenging so just have some patience and keep going. You are sew able to do this! :) If you need any help, you can always ask me! info@SewCuteSockMonkeys.com
- Pins (Optional) - for holding pieces in place
When complete, the sock monkey is about 18 inches tall - but all depends on how much monkey guts you've stuffed in your monkey.
WARNING: Kit contains a sharp object (needle) and small pieces, such as buttons and is therefor recommended for children 8+