Blue and Yellow Monkey with White Back - Budget DIY Sock Monkey Kit
"When Life Socks, Make Monkeys"
♡ Go bananas! Make your own sew cute sock monkey without a sewing machine or glue!! **All Prices are in USD**
This kit is designed for individuals that already have tons and tons of crafting supplies at home and don't need anything but pre-cut and sewn socks and an instruction booklet.
- Pre-sewn and Cut Socks - for the monkey body and parts
- Instructions - read how to make a 'sew cute' sock monkey, and don't end up creating some other funny sock creature (I mean, you can do that too! I've seen some funny creatures made with our monkey kits!)
- A SURPRISE - we love to include little gifts and add-ons for our customers. We've given discount codes, stickers, options for eyes and mouths. We'll surprise you! Feel free to send us an email with any suggestions at info@SewCuteSockMonkeys.com so we can make your monkey a little bit more special!
What you'll Need:
- Scissors or Clippers - to cut thread
Buttons - for the eyes
- Embroidery Floss - for the face detailing
Regular Thread - that matches the colour of your monkey to sew it together
- Needle(s) - you can use an embroidery needle to sew the entire monkey or use a regular needle for regular thread and an embroidery needle for the embroidery floss. Our other kits include just an embroidery needle.
Monkey Guts! i.e. Stuffing or Padding - you can use an old pillow or old stuffed animal for this
Hands - it might be a bit difficult to sew just using your feet (or tail)
- Kindness and Patience - sock monkeys are unique, just like you, and deserve all the love even if they don't turn out "perfect". Some parts can be challenging so just have some patience and keep going. You are sew able to do this! :) If you need any help, you can always ask me! info@SewCuteSockMonkeys.com
- Pins (Optional) - for holding pieces in place
When complete, the sock monkey is about 14 inches tall - but all depends on how much monkey guts you've stuffed in your monkey.
WARNING: Kit contains small pieces and is therefor recommended for children 8+